Day 35 : A Tear in the Time-Space Continuum

As the weeks roll by and the progress is slowly been made, I have been deemed somewhat irresponsible for not keeping up with this blog as I should have. Therefore, I will be writing a blog post on our progress.  -Camielle
Recently, I've realized that we haven’t been working as hard as we need to be. Even though we have several songs and a survey in place, we still haven’t made it to the place where we would like to be within this project. I myself have not made any personal progress, but that’s going to change very soon. Now that we have more instruments to work with and material to tweak, things are slowly getting back on track. I think the reason why we were suddenly at a standstill is because of how offbeat the schedule is for rehearsals. Even though we've only rehearsed once, it isn’t clear when we will rehearse again. Also, there is a personal conflict within me on whether or not I should be taking this project to the next level with effort or not.
Personal conflicts and issues seem to toy with me pretty often, causing me to not be able to work efficiently.
Hopefully the next few weeks will go better, more so for the group than for me.
Signing off. 20150213
Happy Friday the 13th!

One thoughts on “Day 35 : A Tear in the Time-Space Continuum

  1. I love how you guys are donating the money!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.